Monday 28 November 2016

Very Very large binary numbers to decimal.

Hey all!
I know this is getting repetitive (me posting programs which are all related to the number system.) but I promise the next post will be something different.

Meanwhile lets see the program.

In the previous post we made a program to convert a large decimal number to a binary number. Hence, we were able to convert very large numbers to their binary number.

The resulting binary numbers were also very large. So we needed something to convert them back to decimal numbers.

I have accomplished this again using arrays.

Here is my code.

The following screen shots verify that both the programs were running correctly.
I have used the previous program to convert a large decimal number to its binary equivalent which then I gave as input to this program.

See for yourself:





Hit that +1 if you like this post.

Come back often for more cool stuff.
Happy programming!

No comments:

Post a Comment